As the world becomes more and more mechanized, cranes have helped to increase growth and productivity in a variety of industries, including construction, production, logging, mining, maritime, and service facilities. In order to ensure the safety of the operator and those working around them, specific and detailed safety training is required.
This online course provides a comprehensive introduction on how to safely operate Boom Truck. This course meets OSHA requirements for powered industrial boom trucks.
- Crane anatomy
- Inspecting equipment daily – why it is important
- Stability & using load charts
- Considerations for safe setup
- Hand signals & communication
- Pricinples of rigging
- Inspection & proper lifting sling usage
- Planning ‘Critical lifts’
- Six every day hazards related to operating cranes