The online Traffic Control Persons course explores techniques, equipment and legal requirements for traffic control in construction settings. Participants will learn the importance of wearing proper protective equipment, efficient control of traffic in various construction settings, and lays out universal safety and legal requirements as per the OHSA (Ontario Health & Safety Act) and Construction Regulation 213/91. After completing this online Traffic Control Persons course, you will be a competent and efficient traffic control person.
- The OHSA (Ontario Health & Safety Act) & Construction Regulation 213/91
- Stop/Slow Signs & Hand Signals
- Safety Equipment
- Job Preparation
- Duties of the Supervisor & Worker
- Traffic Control Person’s Authority
- Placement of Traffic Control Systems