GHS WHMIS 2015 ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online GHS WHMIS 2015 training covers the essentials of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System. This course it designed to refresh learners on WHMIS 1989 and identify new changes outlined in under WHMIS 2015.
- WHMIS definition
- Hazard identification
- Product classification
- MSDSs (Material Safety Data Sheets)
- Law & Legislation
- Responsibilities & Roles as defined by WHMIS law
- The six Hazardous material classes
- Classifying hazardous materials
- Product class hazard controls
- GHS WHMIS 2015 ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 90 minutesGHS WHMIS 2015 ONLINE ASSESSMENT: Testing conducted in this online GHS WHMIS 2015 course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Supplemental materials necessary to complete this course can be accessed online.GHS WHMIS 2015 CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, an online certificate of completion will be available to download and print.