- January 14, 2015
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Our OSSA fall protection training course in Edmonton covers all the information required to receive a three year OSSA fall protection certification. This course is a blend of theoretical and practical hands on training. All of our instructors are fully qualified and have many years of experience in the field.
What you will learn in our OSSA Fall Protection Training course in Edmonton & Red Deer
Participants learn about the different pieces of equipment that make up a fall protection system, as well as the rules regarding when fall protection systems are required, what type to use, and how to avoid potential hazards. Students will also learn how to do a proper fall calculation and learn how to figure out the minimum clearance requirements to work safely from heights. Mission Safety offers the most comprehensive OSSA Fall Protection training in Edmonton and the greater Alberta area. Our courses can be delivered on site, in the field or at one of our training facilities in Red Deer or Edmonton.
- Review of legislation (rules and regulations) compliant with OSSA standards
- How to read and create a fall protection plan
- Fall hazard identification, elimination and control
- Identifying the types of anchor points and their proper set-up
- Different connectors and how to use them
- How to select, don, and doff a fall protection harness
- Pre-use equipment inspections
- Emergency response procedures
Venue: Edmonton Head Office
Venue Phone: 780.449.2700Address: