- April 23, 2015
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Why choose our OSSA Fall Protection Training course? Mission Safety is committed to providing high-quality courses for people in Alberta. We strive for excellence and we have a reputation built on experience and professionalism. We train to the highest level whether you need OSSA accreditation or not our course covers it all. Students receive a 3 year Alberta OH&S fall protection certification that is OSSA approved.
Our courses are designed to give students the highest level of training and certification to ensure they have the qualification to get on any site. This course is a blend of theoretical and practical hands on training. All of our instructors are fully qualified and have many years of experience in the field.
What you will learn in our Fall Protection Training course in Edmonton & Red Deer
Participants learn about the different pieces of equipment that make up a fall protection system, as well as the rules regarding when fall protection systems are required, what type to use, and how to avoid potential hazards. Students will also learn how to do a proper fall calculation and learn how to figure out the minimum clearance requirements to work safely from heights. Mission Safety offers the most comprehensive Fall Protection training in Alberta. Our courses can be delivered on site, in the field or at one of our training facilities in Red Deer or Edmonton. Course content
- Review of legislation (rules and regulations) compliant with standards
- How to read and create a fall protection plan
- Fall hazard identification, elimination and control
- Identifying the types of anchor points and their proper set-up
- Different connectors and how to use them
- How to select, don, and doff a fall protection harness
- Pre-use equipment inspections
- Emergency response procedures
Venue: Red Deer Office