This fundamental course covers all aspects of OSSA confined space entry. Upon completion, participants will be fully authorized to enter confined spaces and follow pre-entry preparations needed to work in and around confined spaces.
- Review of legislation (rules and regulations)
- Identifying and categorizing types of confined spaces
- Confined space hazards
- Confined space emergency procedures
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment
- Rescue and emergency planning
Confined Space Entry and Monitoring
Delivered in conjunction with the OSSA Confined Space Entry course, this program is designed for those who want to take their training to the next level by getting further instruction in matters such as filling out and understanding entry permits and documentation, understanding the role and responsibilities of the OSSA confined space monitor, and acquiring a deeper understanding of OH&S legislation.